Cultural Mural-Collage

Cultural Mural-Collage
by Ken & Becky

Romare Bearden Activity

Romare Bearden Activity
by Winnie & Xiao

Friday, January 29, 2010

Students Course Expectations

I expect to learn a lot of safe and fun activities to teach future students. Hopefully I get to retain them. (Connie)
Strategies to teaching art to young students. Basic fundamentals of art techniques. Make art FUN! (Ken)
How to include art in all subject areas. (Tom)
I expect to end the course with an “A”. I expect to get the full extent of course content of Fine Arts for Elementary Teachers. (Alvin)
I expect to learn and practice different art methods and how to integrate them into lessons and activities. (Winni)
To learn how to integrate and teach in a fun and interactive way. (Victorette)
My class expectation is to learn all types of Arts for Elementary schools on how to use and teach them in class. (Joey)
My class expectation is to learn effective ways on how students express themselves in their art work. (Jan)
To learn about the different artwork and artists and be able to integrate in into my future classroom and other future classes. (Roque)
To learn varieties of artwork and artists to teach to children. (Francis)
Feel comfortable teaching art. (Kerry)
I expect to learn about how to integrate art into the curriculum and how to teach art and make it a fun learning experience for my future students. (Angeline)
To learn how to help children learn about arts. (Xiao)

No comments:

Post a Comment